Orlando Hypnosis Services
At Orlando Hypnosis Clinic, we offer a wide array of hypnosis services. A partial list is offered below:
- Children’s Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Emotional Distress
- Fears and Phobias
- Mental Health
- Past Life Regression
- Physical Hypnotherapy
- Relationship and Sex Issues
- Sports Enhancement
In addition to the above services, we also offer:
If you are trying to decide whether or not to come to Orlando Hypnosis Clinic and use hypnosis or hypnotherapy to help you reach your goals, the best advice we have is to take get in touch with us for a free, no obligation hypnosis consultation. Receive a call back from an Orlando Hypnosis Clinic representative to schedule your hypnosis consult. We explain hypnosis, evaluate your situation, answer any and all of your hypnosis questions, then suggest a program that meets your needs. There is no pressure. You can even do this consultation over the phone. It’s your choice! Click here and get started today.
Will My Insurance Cover My Hypnosis Session?
If your doctor prescribes hypnosis services as a treatment, some insurance companies will cover these services. Only your physician can diagnose your condition. You will need to check with your doctor and your insurance provider to determine if our hypnosis services will be covered for reimbursement.
Should Hypnosis Be A Substitute for Doctor Visits?
No! While hypnosis is safe and often recommended to help resolve many types of problems, it is not a panacea. It is never meant to be substituted for proper, professional health care. Often a client will turn to hypnosis for pain management, as it is highly effective. Pain is often a symptom that something is wrong; therefore a thorough medical examination is necessary to determine the cause of the pain. With the doctor’s permission hypnosis can then be used to relieve the pain, not using hypnosis to mask it.
Call (407) 369-8474 to find out if your issue requires a prescription / referral from your Doctor.
Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy for Physical & Medical Issues
In addition to psychological conditions such as phobias, anxiety, depression etc; a surprising number of physical illnesses respond well to hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis has been proven scientifically to be highly effective in treating:
- Smoking (Texas A&M and others)
- Weight Loss (Oxford University and others)
- Pain Management (Stanford University and others)
- Drug & Alcohol Addiction (Ohio State University and others)
- Healing Faster (Harvard University)
Even more clinical studies are being done that prove that hypnosis does work in almost all cases, on all different kinds of people. Western patients are turning more and more to alternative therapies for health care because they fear lengthy drug regimens and they want treatments that they feel are safe and effective. For many, hypnosis is the safest type of treatment for a variety of conditions because it has no side effects.
For most people, hypnosis is often a safer solution than many drug therapies because there is no risk of a bad drug interaction or an allergic reaction to hypnosis. Anyone can be hypnotized regardless of their current health status, allergies, or what medications they are on. Hypnosis has been used to treat hundreds of physical conditions. Hypnosis can:
- Get rid of the psychological causes of addiction and lessen physical cravings
- Ease withdrawal symptoms
- Eliminate the pain of childbirth
- Manage or eliminate the symptoms of Depression and Anxiety
- Treat and eliminate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Help to manage the nausea and pain associated with chemotherapy treatments
- Eliminate the pain and fatigue of migraines
- Manage joint and muscle pain associate with chronic conditions like Fibromyalgia and Arthritis
- Eliminate sleep disorders like insomnia and manage the symptoms of sleep disorders like apnea
- Help treat obesity
- Help treat children with ADD and ADHD
- Eliminate the effects of severe stress and stress-related illness on the body
Contact an Orlando Hypnotherapist
If you are struggling with the challenges of day-to-day life in this modern world, a hypnosis session can be a great way to help you find peace. Call Orlando Hypnosis Clinic at (407) 369-8474 to learn more about how our hypnotherapists can assist you.