Orlando Hypnosis Clinic‘s Hypnotherapist Gregge Stewart, CHT, M.NLP
Gregge Stewart, LMT, CHT, M.NLP, joined Orlando Hypnosis Clinic‘s team of alternative medicine practitioners in 2016. Gregge Stewart, started his journey with hypnosis decades ago. Passionate about improving the lives of others, Stewart immediately recognized the seemingly endless therapeutic uses for this modality. Adding this to his existing repertoire of Coaching, Teaching, Mentoring children, teens and adults, Stewart earned his way onto Orlando Hypnosis Clinic‘s elite team of licensed practitioners, certified clinical hypnotherapists, and master at Neuro-Linguistic Programming specialists. Stewart additionally is a practicing nutritionist and CEU Broker for Medical Professionals.
Over the years, Stewart has helped countless clients and professionals get amazing results through his therapeutic assimilation of cognitive behavioral therapy, hypnosis, EFT, NLP, coaching, and nutrition. By first mastering each modality, Stewart now carefully combines them for integrative, fast and permanent solutions including:
- Smoking Cessation – You’ll Only Need One of These Amazing Sessions
- Weight Loss, Lifestyle Management and Emotional Eating-Feel & Look Your Best- Stewart is also a nutritionist
- Sports Improvement, Golf Mastery, Getting Control of the Mental Game, Taking Your Game to the Next Level
- Resolving Emotional Trauma-Allowing You to Permanently Erase the Cause of:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Failing Relationships
- Sexual Trauma
- Combat Operational Stress Reaction (COSR)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Acute Stress Reaction (ASR)
- Phasing Out Stage Fright, Improving Confidence, Self-esteem & Stage Presence, Tweaking Public Speaking
- Fears and Phobias
- Fearless Test Taking, Maximum Concentration, Effective Study Habits, & Flawless Memory Retention
- Nail Biting
- Much More
Stewart also has:
- Coached adults and teens to create, prioritize and realize visions/goals for their careers, relationships, and lives with unprecedented levels of productivity, satisfaction and growth.
- Coached, co-developed and assisted training of new coaches and leaders in state-of-the-art methods to create sustainable leadership, and balanced lives/careers aligned with values and passions.
- Coached parents and teenagers individually and facilitated family therapy.
- Tutored/mentored/home schooled special needs teenagers, counseled students and parents around challenges such as creating and maintaining interpersonal relationships, establishing coping and communication skills, goal setting, connecting and socializing.
The list for Stewart goes on and on. Although a true mental master and an educated, accomplished practitioner, you’ll certainly be taken in by Stewart’s easy personality and true altruistic demeanor. Clients remark “it’s as if I’ve known him all my life”. All this positive energy is only exceeded by his amazing sense of humor. Something that truly marks him as a positive, life-affirming individual. He sees everything as both fun and funny, even the struggles in life, which is what makes him so effective at changing the attitudes of his clients. He can take any situation and put a positive spin on it. After all, is it not said to “become like a child” if you want to find true happiness? What better way to do so than to seek out the humor in everything life throws at you?