Consequences of pornography addiction
Posted on Sunday, January 15th, 2017 at 6:42 pm
A person may be suffering from pornography addiction if the habit has become so uncontrollable it negatively affects many aspects of their lives and, even, the lives of friends or family members. Below are the following consequences of pornography addiction:
- Becoming counterproductive as a result of excessive time spent on watching pornography
- Looking for other kinds of pornography that could spark their interests, sometimes to an illegal degree
- Frequent relationship problems with partners or spouse
- Feeling bad about self that could lead to depression or becoming anti-social
- Consuming illegal pornography or mixing it with illegal substances
Though some individuals may think that they are not causing harm to themselves or to other people when they consume too much porn, it could actually destroy their lifestyle in a way that could negatively affect their loved ones.
If you think that you are already experiencing the negative consequences of pornography addiction, you may want to consider the help of the professional hypnotherapist at Orlando Hypnosis Clinic. Confidently discuss your situation with us today by calling (407) 369-8474 to find out how we may work for you.